Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 51506BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Market all products in assigned geographic territory by using exceptional selling skills to exceed pre-established territory forecasts.
- Work weekly with our channel partners (VWR, Fisher and Cardinal) to close sales.
- Continually promote Thermo Fisher Scientific’s breadth of product offerings on all sales calls to achieve maximum client solution opportunities.
- Develop detailed business plans for each key account in order to achieve double-digit annualized growth. To be reviewed quarterly with the Regional Sales Director.
- Aggressively pursue opportunities for Thermo Fisher Scientific’s “Discovery Days” and take a company leadership role to engage other divisions.
- Participate as a team member in all assigned corporate and focus account initiatives.
- Consistently (daily), update the company CRM (SFDC) sales funnel reports of projected bookings to assist in monthly company sales forecasting and product build plans.
- Provide commitments of expected bookings on a bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and assume ownership of accuracy.
- Aggressively pursue new laboratory selling opportunities and correctly identify same on all quotation submittals.
- Control expenses against pre-established budget and submit required reports on a timely basis.
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in the Life Sciences, and 2-5 years of highly successful laboratory sales experience
- Must have an exceptional understanding of our markets and be knowledgeable of diverse laboratory product applications.
- Strong knowledge of assigned account base.
- Exceptional analytical capability and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and influence others to achieve results.
- Self motivated with bias for action.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business.
- Evidence of professional presentation skills.
- Outstanding follow up and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel to accomplish assigned goals.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.