Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Work closely with product managers to identify business growth opportunities, and diagnose areas to be improved by data analysis.
- Generate regular report of selling progress, promotions and campaign programs for marketing team and BID leadership team.
- Analyze sales data from various dimensions to understand business strengths and to-be-strengthened areas, portfolio performance, opportunities from customer segments, etc.
- Analyze data to track and review individual promotion programs and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze sales data to see how upstream and downstream products in a workflow were utilized by individual customers or a certain customer group; and then make recommendations along with product managers to drive growth.
- Work with e-commerce team on understanding customer behaviors of on line platforms, including search engines.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Finance or related majors, at least 4+ years of working experiences preferred.
- Good working attitude, always can do, willing to help others.
- Demonstrate willingness to work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.