· Responsible for own territory sales
· Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively identify and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
· Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
· Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
· Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
· Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
· At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
· Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
· Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
· Good data analysis and biz planning skills
· High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
· Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented