General warehouse duties including to receive raw materials and finished kits, pick items for internal customers and pack products for domestic and export shipments.
- To receive, check and store finished pack products in line with required regulations (IATA, IMDG etc);
- To pick raw materials for the packing, filling and lab departments
- To receive raw materials in from suppliers in line with requirements
- To ensure that the quality of service required by customers is achieved through accurate picking, packing and dispatch
- To undertake stock checks and control stock inventory located either in cold store or at room temperature.
- To maintain good general housekeeping.
- To operate safely and with due regard to the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To maintain a clean and tidy environment (Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP))
- To be actively involved in continuous improvements in the area.
- To be trained in and use equipment and machinery as required
- To work as a team and use own initiative when not under supervision.
- Any others duties/projects as are reasonable and within the skills and ability of the post-holder.
- GCSE maths and English language preferred.
- Basic literacy and numeracy essential.
- Computer literate
- Experience with Dangerous Goods desirable
- Experience of working within a Known Consigner Security Regulations environment preferred.
- Previous truck experience preferred – Reach truck, counter balance, stock picker etc
- Experience of data input onto a database is preferred (SAP).
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Flexibility in the variety of roles undertaken.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory 5 year referencing and background check prior to employment starting.