Job Title: SEA Sales Manager, Chromatography Consumables
Requisition ID: 51384BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Sales and Marketing
- Plans: To adhere to the approved Sales Plans for CCS (consumables) Sales by your line manager, all actions will be in consonance with the operative Sales targets. Preparation of Sales Forecasts for the territory/area for Direct and Channel orders.
- Communicating and work closely with APAC CCS and Marketing on CCS business sales development.
- Responsible for Distributor of the complete product line in the assigned territory including Target Setting, quarterly tracking of sales and stocks.
- Monitor Channel activities with respect to new products and developments by weekly/ fortnightly calls on regular basis.
- To establish a perfect working rapport with technical / application team members. It will be joint responsibility to ensure proper support, method development, and other technical or application needs are provided to the customers.
- Develop Key Account Map and implement strategy with guidance from senior management.
- Launch new products, technical presentations in respective territory to promote product mix.
- Monthly reporting on competitor activity, support method development and transfer projects with the help of application team.
- Supervisory Responsibility :Responsible for working with the team of Distributors
- Travel requirement : 50% within South East Asia
- Graduated in Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry/ with good percentage; MBA in Marketing/ Sales Management will be added advantage
- Track record of achievement in Sales, Marketing and Business Development roles in Analytical and Life sciences industry.
- At least 5 years in techno commercial role in the Parma/ Biotech/ Life Sciences industry.
- Prior experience of handling technical discussions and technical presentation at Customer premises.
- Knowledge of Chromatography consumables business would be a distinct advantage with strong communication skills and good analytical skills.
- Proven success operating in a matrix organization and getting results through professional influence.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.