Job Title: IT Business Analyst (SAP E1)
Requisition ID: 51870BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Collect business requirement.
- System configuration and development to meet the business requirement.
- Prepare functional specifications for development, configuration and testing.
- Validate and test configuration.
- Support user testing and data migration.
- Train the users and provide go-live support.
- Respond to and address user requests via ticketing process.
- Work closely and communicate with the global team in the USA.
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science or similar qualification and/or relevant experience, training and proven delivery capability.
- SAP or Oracle E1 experience of around 3-5 years which should include implementation, support, design, training and configuration.
- Well versed with Oracle E1 or SAP MM, PP Processes and understand integration points between Oracle E1 or SAP MM, PP and other SAP modules, e.g. FI/CO, MM/SRM,PP, PS, SD, CS.
- Having consulting experience in mapping "as-is" to "to-be" and able to perform gap analysis.
- Design & Configuration support for Oracle E1 or SAP MM, PP modules, with hands on experience and aware of Oracle E1 or SAP best practices.
- Experience in component testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and working in teams.
- Having experience in manufacturing processes and solution design in an integrated landscape will earn clear advantage.
- Experience in MES, CamStar system is an highly preferred.
- We are looking for a team player who can plan and manage communication across different teams and client. He/ She should also be able to provide business process and Oracle E1/SAP expertise and guidance on complex processes.
- Experience in maintaining, managing global templates.
- Experience in higher end mobility environment would be beneficial but not must.
- Excellent Written as well as Oral Communication Skills.
- English speaking is a must.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.