Senior Recruiter – Customer Channels Group
How you’ll make an impact
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What you’ll do
Thermo Fisher is seeking a talented, dynamic Senior Recruiter to partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to deliver value to a growing business by developing and implementing recruiting strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs. The Senior Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices. Work locations in addition to those posted may be considered.
This is a full life cycle role that includes:
- Building trust and credibility with geographically dispersed clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
- Proactively consulting with Managers and HR Business Partners hiring needs and priorities to deliver timely and effective talent acquisition strategies
- Understanding current/future hiring needs and assessing the labor market and trends and issues in the marketplace to develop and recommend strong recruiting strategies for the business
- Utilizing creative sourcing techniques and branding strategies to attract and cultivate diverse active and passive talent and talent pipelines
- Driving exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately securing top candidates
- Ensuring consistent process management that balances compliance, business need and optimal candidate experience
- Actively participating in and/or leading special projects for the TA team, as well as, cross functional teams
How you’ll get here
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program and a minimum of 8 years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience or experience with a search firm/RPO
- Experience handling recruitment of a wide variety of function and level of roles, simultaneously
- Expertise utilizing a variety of sourcing and pipelining channels including cold-calling, BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining, social media, and other creative methods required; CRM experience preferred
- HR/TA Project Management experience required; additional Cross Functional Project management experience preferred
- Strong client management and customer care skills
- Proven organizational skills and experience prioritizing and delivering results in a fast paced, matrixed environment, with competing demands
- Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations
- Proficiency with competency-based interviewing techniques and tools preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.