- Materials reception , inbound and out bound shipments and related documentation.
- Phisycal inspection of import materials and reception.
- Incoming goods set up into system
- Control of deliveries sheets and packing lists
- Reception and process of suppliers invoices
- Perform cycle counting inventory process
- Maintain the suitable warehousing conditions for products
- Customer shipments documentation preparation.
- Pick and pack customer's orders to be shipped.
- Customer others ship out
- Control on materials related to customer claims (RMA)
- Make product conditioning to move inventory or accomplish specific customer need (only when required)
- Accomplishment with the policies and processes in place for material handling
Other Job Requirements:
- Primary contact with transportation and other suppliers
- Escalates warehouse issuess to his /her Supervisor as needed.
- Reviews processes in order to optimize service.
- Document maintenance.
- Engeenering bachelor or technical educational level equivalent
- Warehouse assistant or auxiliary role or similar position with like tasks and responsibilities for a minimum of 3 years.
- Desirable Inventories control exprience
- Good comunication skill with supervisors and colleges.
• Strong sence of urgency
• Basic Microsoft software and email skills.
• Advanced level of SAP knowledge logistics module is desirable
• Set priorities and multi-task to meet deadlines.
• Willingness to remain flexible in order to accommodate fluctuations in workload.
• Mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Working knowledge of any ERP desirable SAP.
Additional Job Abilities
- High quality service
- Tolerant and paciente
- Well organized
- Self motivated