Job ID :
Costa Rica - Lagunilla
- Oversee operations with a process improvement focus, implementation of best practices and project management discipline
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance with US GAAP and company policies.
- Define strategies to achieve objectives and goals while effectively managing service delivery cost.
- Ensure adequate end-to-end Accounts Payable (systems and process combined) end user documentation, training, and related change management documentation is created and updated.
- Provide daily interaction, training, direction and oversight of staff activities to ensure coordination, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Responsible for ensuring Accounts Payable transactions designed based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process component.
- Partner with stakeholders in order to define objectives, align expectation, and ensure an “end to end” approach to process change and improvements.
- Fosters an environment that allows for staff development and teamwork efforts.
- Sets expectations of performance, holds staff accountable and rewards achievements. Delegates work to staff to meet Amway deadlines; monitors staff service and provides timely feedback.
- Manage talent through the recruitment, onboarding, and training employees to ensure the delivery of operational objectives.
- Develop a high performing team through employee engagement, talent retention, development and succession planning.
- This position has management responsibility for development of staff members, including hiring, performance development and annual review, disciplinary actions, coaching and counseling, personal development and career advancement, succession planning, etc.
- Expert in P2P Processes – PO / Non PO related
- Proficient knowledge in AS400, Oracle EBS- SAP.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to interface with all levels of management, tailoring message appropriately for recipients.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with peers, and upper management.
- Ability to drive businesses to improve processes and performance.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgment, and prioritizes projects and time effectively
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 10 years of progressive AP experience
- Bachelors/ Licenciatura/ MBA degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university preferred, or
- Minimum 7 year Management experience Teams between 20-30 people
- Skilled Excel user able to create and maintain complex spreadsheets, charts, and graphs.
- Proficient in English
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.