Job ID :
US - California - Fremont
- Evaluate customer requests and respond to customers in a timely manner. This includes being the key point of contact for new business and ongoing project discussions, pricing and volume discussions, issue resolving, and support functions.
- Identify areas of growth with key customer accounts.
- Schedule and coordinate internal cross functional team meetings with project teams to monitor progress.
- Schedule and coordinate regular communication meetings with customers to follow up on mutual activities and deliverables.
- Frequent communication to senior leadership team regarding strategic account support status.
- Monitor existing customer contracts and understand contractual obligations and commitments.
- Assist in the negotiation process and close new and renewal business.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of business/technical/capability presentations.
- Schedule and coordinate quarterly business reviews with key customer accounts. Monitor established performance metrics and scorecard reports.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- B.S. Degree from an accredited university in Scientific Field required, MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years experience in IVD Industry desired
- Normal office environment.
- Position may require frequent communication and walking to other areas in which designated PPE will be required.
- Position will require sitting and standing.
- Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strong project management skills are essential. Must be able to lead and/or influence others without direct authority.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.).
- Excellent relationship building skills and persuasion with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Technical background in diagnostic reagent manufacturing/ IVD industry.
- Ability to quickly evaluate situations and take direct appropriate actions to resolve issues.
- Well-founded and practiced formal problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and assertive self-starter who can operate effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Sound business acumen.
- Well developed written skills to prepare monthly reports, reviews and white papers, as well as preparing presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Experience drafting and negotiating various types of contracts. Good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills: well developed verbal skills to successfully communicate to a variety of internal and external audiences, while counseling, negotiating and formally presenting views and/or technical criteria.