Due to retirement we have a vacancy for a Process Operator in the DCM department reporting to the Area Shift Lead
Position Summary / Key Responsibilities:
This is a full time role reporting to the Area Shift Lead. The job holder will be primarily responsible for the running of the Webbs Machines, Label Lines and Hand Filling station withih the department . However there is an expectation that the job holder will move to other areas within the DCM’s department when required to ensure adequate cover and maintain efficiency and productivity e.g. to cover holidays, sickness and during high levels of demand.
As this is a Process Operator role the job holder will also be responsible for:
- Output and OEE
- Schedule adherence
- Training and Development
- Drive for Results - Ability and willingness to learn technical and leadership skills.
- Decision Quality - Attention to detail and a systematic approach.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Problem Solving -Effective in technical and organisational troubleshooting to root cause.
- Communicates Openly - able to communicate effectively within and between teams and is effective in giving and receiving/acting upon feedback.
- Ability and willingness to learn technical skills and the ability to train/coach others
If you would like to apply for this role, please include a cover letter explaining:
- Details of why you are interested in the role.
- Why you feel that you meet the minimum hiring criteria and are suited to this opportunity, i.e. skills, knowledge, experience, historical performance and personal attributes.