When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Provide instruments services, including installation, basic training, preventative maintenance, repair and compliance services.
- Contribute to high-value service related procedures and documents.
- Work closely with other departments to enhance customer experience.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers in assigned territory.
- Help Service Sales Representative on service orders.
- Bachelor degree, and major in Life Science, BioEngineer, Machinery, Electronics, Chemistry or Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on field service.
- Well communication skills, either to internal partner and customers.
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented.
- Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
- Well oral and written English skill.
- Able and willing to travel extensively.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.