Job Title: Laboratory Account Manager - Central and South London
Requisition ID: 51952BR
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
As Laboratory Account manager the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and effectively implementing key account plans as part of a team, which will enable delivery of sustained growth across both our allergy and autoimmunity franchises. Identifying opportunities to gain incremental business by adding extra tests onto existing systems within accounts, where possible substituting for competitor business.
- Maintenance and growth of Allergy Market as per agreed targets
- Develop and growth of Autoimmune Market
- Customer training and support in collaboration with service team
- Develop and effectively implement account plans alongside clinical account managers
- Develop and mobilise Key Opinion Leaders
- Tender processes including MSC with primary providers; site visits; and demos
- Compliance with internal Quality Processes and CRM
- Customer facing role with expectation that majority of time will be spent with customers
- Attend internal & external meetings as required
- Manage evolving customer base including lab managers, procurement, clinicians, payers