Job ID :
- Consult with functional leaders in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, and work force planning change management in order to strengthen overall organizational capability.
- Ensures alignment of HR processes i.e., Human Resources Review (HRR), Performance Management and Development (PMD), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), etc. with strategic and operating goals.
- Drive the HR component of the business strategy through planning, developing, and implementing HR initiatives that increase the productivity, competence, and effectiveness of assigned client groups.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal complaints to resolution, discipline and/or terminations in line with local culture and the business and legal environment.
- Drive employee engagement and satisfaction through promotion of a positive One Thermo Fisher company culture while balancing employee concerns with all levels of company goals.
- Ensure effective talent management including recruitment, assessment and development as the organization grows both organically as well as through acquisition. Assist managers in assessing and identifying resources to meet employee/departmental training needs and encouragement of employees to continuously develop their skills in their field of work.
- Manage the partnership with the talent acquisition center, including staffing coordination and job requisition management.
- Manage the annual performance and salary reviews as well as the variable pay programs.
- Team with broader ULS Field team along with divisional HR contacts to drive Core, Common and Consistent HR solutions such as process improvement as well as participating in other broad scale HR projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for remaining up to date on relevant US, and state employment laws and other human resources compliance issues. Update management on policies/processes as necessary. Responsible for oversight and coordination of any regulatory requirements including OSHA compliance and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Participate and/or lead Division HR projects focused on continuous improvement of core programs and services.
- Handles escalations from HR1 Solution Center to resolve client queries and issues as appropriate
- May lead or be part of a project management team to drive; Core, Common and Consistent HR solutions such as; process improvement.
- Collaborates with COE Process Experts to execute and implements large scale HR initiatives (i.e., roll out annual programs, new programs/policies, etc.).
- Responsible for forecasting/tracking management and data integrity working with on-site leadership
- Other duties as assigned.