Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- To fill open requisitions in a timely and cost effectively manner.
- Identify and anticipate the hiring needs of hiring managers
- Develop a talent pipeline to effectively fill positions on a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead to identify, evaluate, select and manage 3rd party recruitment agencies
- Participate in projects relating to University Relations / Campus Recruitment and Talent Referral Program for SSEA
- Screen, identify and shortlist potential talent for the various positions and move them towards a successful recruitment outcome.
- Maintain proper recruitment protocols and ensure compliance with systems and processes for SSEA
- Monitor and update regular recruitment reports for the region
- Provide value added market information and reports in a timely manner
- Work closely with HR and all internal stakeholders, in alignment with Organizational processes
- Advise and educate Hiring Managers on recruitment process and procedures
- Participate actively and contribute positively to organizational initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree (flexible, but preferably Technical / Engineering/Science)
- Requires a minimum of 2-5 years recruitment experience (industry open but High Tech/ Biotech/ Engineering and/or Manufacturing environment preferred).
- Must be familiar with basic technical/ engineering recruitment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well across all levels.
- Good understanding of employment factors and ability to sell organizational values
- Ability to work within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment with versatility to adapt well
- Passion, energy and desire to have an impact on an organization
- Strong written and spoken English and Mandarin preferred