Job ID :
Netherlands - Landsmeer
- Analytics and cost studies in support of carrier negotiations and rate proposals.
- Cost/Benefit analysis for operations Re-Engineering projects.
- Transportation network optimization studies.
- Transportation cost and operations modeling for decision support and “what if” analysis.
- EDI support for shipment level detail from our common carrier to our data warehouses.
- Monthly reporting of operational and financial metrics. Development of new metrics.
- Preparation of monthly division financial and operational scorecards.
- Carrier scorecards.
- Monthly reporting of TMO metrics for service, quality, and spend. Variance Analysis for monthly service, quality, and spend.
- Participation in interdepartmental process improvement teams (PPI).
- Financial analysis for various reports and meetings.
- Budget analysis.
- RFI, RFQ, and Tender process support.
- Bachelors in Logistics / Accounting / Business, 2+ years of analytical experience within a distribution / transportation / manufacturing environment.
- Two years relevant work experience .
- Advanced analytical and computer skills with experience utilizing analytical tools (MS Access and SQL Server preferred) and databases.
- Comfortable in a highly structured / procedural environment.
- Comfortable and able to thrive with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong organizational skills to plan, organize, and set personal and project based priorities.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- Complete other duties required.