Job ID :
United Kingdom - Paisley
- Manage specific bank accounts throughout the month, ensuring all entries posted either manually or automatically, investigating and resolving any differences.
- Working with A&R to clear cash in transit accounts
- Working with A&R and Treasury to ensure mapping rules are set up correctly.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for bank accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for cash in transit accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Prepare journal entries. Evaluate journal entries for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of monthly close activities.
- Processing Intercompany recharges in a timely and accurate manner resolving any issues
- Review and clear aged items >90 days
- Prepare and agree intercompany netting payments with counterparty
- Process intercompany netting payments and allocate any payments/receipts on a monthly basis.
- Assist Sarbanes-Oxley team with walkthrough and control testing performance and coordination.
- Support requests from external and internal auditors as well as various groups companywide.
- Complete special projects as requested.