Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Lead SIB transportation team in SH/BJ/GZ to have a central control
- Managing daily tracking and tracing
- Logistics operation optimizing to fulfill commercial & customer needs.
- Lead or participant to all projects for SIB.
- Reporting and analyzing of freight and cost, volume, KPI and etc.
- Monthly review meeting and 3PL management
- Logistics operation optimizing
- SOP management
- College and above degree, major in logistics, supply chain or related areas.
- At least 7 years' relevant working experience
- 3 years manage level experience
- Good knowledge of inland transportation process
- Good communication skills
- Frequent in English, both reading and writing.
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet
- Good communicate skills, co-work with other department of internal company and the outside such as 3PL.
- Solid knowledge of ERP/SAP