When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Previous analytical marketing or sales experience (e.g. sales rep, application specialist, sales specialist/sales engineer) preferred; project management experience in operations or engineering also desirable
- Experience in successfully driving cross-functional projects and working effectively in cross functional teams in a matrixed organizational structure
- Experience in analytical, life sciences or capital equipments industry.
- Demonstrated team leadership ability working effectively across functions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative and to drive results
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of time to customer sites, trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA will be a plus
- Majored in Chemistry, Biology or Medicine related degree