The Customer Service Specialist - Order Management is responsible for handling and responding to all types of customer service issues, orders and general enquiries through a variety of channels – including phone, e-mail, fax and web. Focused on providing a high level of customer service you will be committed to developing a good level of product knowledge to enable you to identify required products, including any additional items necessary for use, optional extras and service options. Empowered to take responsibility for customer follow-up and communication whilst working within established best practice guidelines, you will own customer issues and work with a wide range of stakeholders to provide solutions, seeking support and clarification where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a professional manner, able to effectively plan and prioritise their workload on a daily basis, with strong written and verbal communication skills , an ability to build and develop mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external colleagues/customers and a focus on continuous improvement, with a drive to exceed set SLA’s and Individual/Department/Company KPI’s.
- Experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment
- Track record of being able to multi-task and work in a flexible work environment
- Understanding of a supply chain environment
- Strong GSCE (or equivalent) results including Maths and English
- A-levels/degree or equivalent in a related subject
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Ability to speak one additional language, for a country managed from your location, to a professional standard.