Job ID :
US - New York - Rochester
- Manage and nurture customer relationships with key business partners regarding current and future projects to support revenue growth, Customer Allegiance goals, process efficiencies and CRM best practices
- Deliver rapid resolution to business challenges and technical issues; identify and implement Salesforce.com enhancements as needed
- Provide day-to-day end user support of the CRM application to all levels of the organization
- Serve as a CRM project lead to drive business solutions within Salesforce.com as needed.
- Lead the development and documentation of business requirements, solution design, testing and delivery.
- 2 years’ administration experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrated project management experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to answer technical queries and flexibility in dealing with end users across global teams and multiple functions.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Salesforce.com certification desirable but not required.