Job Title – Developer II
Job Location – Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
- Design, architect, and build Oracle Fusion based applications from business requirements through planning and deploying test and production systems.
- Be part of a production support 24x7 on rotation.
- Working knowledge of MDS, error handling, fault policy management
- Ability to create, consume and implement SOAP web services
- Proficiency in unit testing and load testing web services from EM console, SOAPUI, RESTClient etc
- Schema creation/validation, JMS message consumption
- Ability to author specifications in design document and develop integrations based on specifications from design document
- Development experience using Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c is a plus.
- 4 t0 6 years of working experience in OFM Development
- Strong knowledge on Oracle SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, B2B, OSB, OWSM, various Adaptors, OWSM
- Strong knowledge of web services, WSDL, REST, JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Expert in XQuery/XPath, Transformations.
- Should be able to define and configure JMS Queues and other adapters.
- Sound knowledge in Oracle SQL/PlSQL.
- Excellent written and Verbal skills are must.
- Functional Skills: Good understanding in eCommerce(web) interfaces to backend ERP , Supply Chain management, CRM areas.
- Knowledge in Java, JAX webservices, JSP, Servlets.
- Knowledge in SAP adapter, E1 and Seibel communication.
- Oracle PIP, ADF, BAM, B2B, BPM Development experience.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware administration.
- Knowledge in webMethods technologies is a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 57,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.