Job Title - Sr Systems Administrator
Job Location - Bangalore, India
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the maintenance, support and deployment of the EnterpriseOne global infrastructure and its operations. This position will provide EnterpriseOne configuration, security administration, object management, and coordinate with Applications, Development and other Infrastructure team members.
1. CNC Systems Administration
- Monitor and manage EnterpriseOne performance and architecture and maintain the JD Edwards systems reliability, integrity and recoverability.
- Establish and maintain processes and procedures for implementing and maintaining the J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne technical environment.
- Upgrade of EnterpriseOne and related components on Deployment server and Enterprise Servers.
- Manage and Install Oracle EnterpriseOne ERP using Amazon AWS cloud solution.
- Advance knowledge of HA solutions in Cloud for ERP Application and Databases.
- Installing and managing Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Application Server and E1 JAS Components
- OMW configuration and project promotions
- Server and client package build and deployments
- Install and manage Business Services Server and related package deployments
- Install and manage Real Time Event Server (E1 Transaction Server)
- Apply ESUs, ASUs, Updates and Tools Release updates.
- Administration of print, batch queues, performance tuning and monitoring via SAW and Server Manager.
- Create and manage environments, pathcodes and instances.
- Create and manage multi-foundation for testing of new releases
- Monitor and manage application system performance and availability.
- Monitor and manage the EnterpriseOne system backups/restores requirements
- Monitors EnterpriseOne Jobs scheduled using third-party job scheduler (ControlM)
- Provides troubleshooting of EnterpriseOne application and hardware
- Understanding of high availability software’s and solutions
- Provide complete and timely support for end users
- Keep current and up-to-date with application architecture, ESU and service pack releases, functionality, and other CNC components
- Interact extensively with the other support groups to establish and support EnterpriseOne applications running on the corporate network.
2. EnterpriseOne Security Administration:
- Initial setup, maintenance and coordination of users, user profiles and EnterpriseOne environment security.
- Develops and manages the access strategy by proactively working with management, process/data owners, auditors and other personnel.
- Provide reporting for audit and participate in yearly audit process
3. General responsibilities:
- Develops and manages project plans for primary activities.
- Develops, maintains and tests EnterpriseOne Disaster Recovery procedures in coordination with Infrastructure and applications team.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends third party utilities to better the environment
- Provides global Level 2 support for standard hardware, software (involves on call coverage 24x7 on a rotating basis)
- RedHatEnterpriseLinux (RHEL), Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL), Windows Server 2003-2008, HP-UX
- Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle 10g-11g, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Developer
- Control-M, Bartender, Create Form!, Smart Commerce, Boomerang, Solar Winds, Precision (Trax), DSI, Remedy, Vertex
- MS Office products, HP Products like HPQC, Open View, Site Scope, PPM and BSM.
- EnterpriseOne Software Release 8.x to 9.x and Toolset 9.x*
- Various third party and in-house developed utilities to support performance and capacity planning activities
- Conceptual knowledge of Agile, Siebel, EDW.
- VERITAS Cluster, RAC, BIG-IP(F5)
- Amazon AWS
Education and Qualification:
- Undergraduate degree in the information technology field (BS Information Systems, BS Computer Science) and certification in a specialized information technology area.
- Graduate degree in business or information technology (MS Information Systems, MS Computer Sciences, MBA) and certification in a specialized information technology area, project management training
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 57,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.