When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Drive engagement with major accounts to build customer allegiance in Shanghai consumable market
• Create and implement strategic sales initiatives consistent with business goals and profitability objectives
• Prospect for new business and lead generation continually to build a pipeline to fuel future growth
• Utilize tools like Salesforce.com to forecast and effectively manage accounts
• Collaborate on sales and marketing efforts with internal and external stakeholders to drive business expansion
at least a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, a master degree is preferred.
• Sales professional with 6 to 8 years of experience in life sicence consumable is prefered
• Proven track record for leading business development efforts and strategic key account management.
• Excel in building and managing relationships, positively affecting business growth.
• Highly analytical and utilize various tools to identify and take action on new sales opportunities.
• Abiltity to slove problem , focused on providing quality advice and exceptional customer solutions.