When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Will be responsible to collect and consolidate bidding data, follow up bidding results bid by sales and its distributors; continuously enhance external data channel effectiveness; update information in bidding database and provide analytics.
- In charge of the management and maintenance of bidding data.
- Tracking bidding progress, focus on every link of bidding process, record results and won the bid confirmation.
- Collect the winning results in region and competitor’s winning information, and offer the bidding data analysis quarterly.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager.( Especially for channel data analysis)
- Bachelor or Master Degrees in business management related subjects.
- Should have at least 2 years' experience in tendering process working experience in medical instruments field.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve issues of a complex nature.
- Previous knowledge of distributor management and distribution channel management strongly preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.