The Digital Marketing team at Thermo Fisher Scientific is building a world-class digital marketing technology stack. Personalization, omni-channel and automation are the key focus areas of our digital marketing roadmap. It will be your job to manage the planning and deployment of technologies in each of these focus areas and to ensure that we leverage maximum value from their use. You will report to the Director, Global Digital Marketing and work with cross-departmental teams to maintain alignment between the marketing strategy and the digital marketing technology roadmap. You will need a strong vision of how the pieces come together, driving requirements, managing projects, and coordinating competing priorities.
If you have deep application experience across a variety of marketing technologies, the ability to apply digital marketing technology best practices, and are ready to take on tremendous responsibility for managing some of the most exciting digital marketing technologies from concept to production, we’d love to have you join us.
- Manage the digital marketing channels team—the team responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels
- Provide expertise and support to the Digital Marketing Program team during the campaign planning process
- Run programs that drive buyers to the website and drive qualified leads to the sales organization
- Provide detailed analytics to the Digital Marketing Program team to support refinement and optimization of in-flight digital marketing campaigns
- Provide post-campaign data and analysis to all stakeholders to inform improved campaign planning in the future
- Develop the Digital Marketing Channels team, nurturing expertise in key digital marketing technologies and disciplines needed to drive value and results
- Anticipate future needs and build required expertise as we journey on our roadmap towards personalization, omni-channel and automation in digital marketing
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as email, 3rd party display, SEM, SEO and onsite.
- Experience managing a team of digital marketing specialists responsible for executing their pieces of large coordinated campaigns
- Experience managing a production environment with multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with a variety of digital marketing technologies such as marketing automation, CRM, analytics packages, dynamic merchandising, predictive lead scoring, etc.
- Experience running efficient and effective lead qualification and lead routing programs
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 10+ years of experience in leadership role executing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Experience leveraging digital marketing platforms to drive digital marketing campaigns that deliver measureable value
This position has not been approved for relocation.