- Further develop “Go-To-Market” strategy in China HSC market to continuously grow the business and execute on this strategy
- Direct and generally supervise the day-to-day activities of the business unit, including the development, marketing and sales of its products and services with the objective of maximizing revenue growth and profitability
- Establish criteria to measure short/long term performance and overall growth, and regularly evaluate results
- Maintain an awareness of, and exercises judgment in, such areas as market conditions, competitive activities, general economic conditions and governmental statutes and regulations
- Review and direct the development of market opportunities and requirements for existing products/services as well as drive new product portfolio and market expansion initiatives.
- Develop an awareness of customer product and service needs, and maintain or enhance customer relations.
- Ensure that effective corporate systems, procedures and financial controls are established and maintained for the business unit's operations.
- Ensure proper staffing levels, as well as training and development of the necessary personnel to maintain an organization capable of achieving established goals and objectives.
- Our successful candidate must demonstrate outstanding leadership, sales management characteristics & inspiration to make impact!
- He/She will embody a strong capability to couple with a broad business acumen and intellect, vital competencies essential to navigating dynamic in an emerging market conditions
- He/She will have a successful track record of managing and growing a commercial organization
- He/She will have demonstrated outstanding leadership of commercial operations, including, but not limited to, commercial analytics and forecasting, and be able to achieve target and org. matrix
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience. Experience in Healthcare/IVD industry with P&L ownership is highly preferred
- Demonstrated capability to develop sales strategy and translate strategy into a tactical plan that achieves and drives top line growth with experience in a business with a minimum of $100M in revenue
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build trusting relationships in a matrix environment as well as influence employees at all levels
- Proactive in identifying solutions to business issues. Possesses a responsive and strong sense of urgency
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.