Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Manage AR and Revenue recognition
- Issue of tax invoice
- AR and revenue relevant tax risk management
- Work with the Senior Accountant and local tax adviser to file Corporate Income Tax Return, VAT Return, and overall tax reports within timeline
- Prepare, enter and post journal entries.
- Evaluate journal entries for completeness and accuracy in compliance with K-IFRS/US GAAP
- Review general ledger activity, researching and correcting account discrepancies.
- Perform month-end account analysis and reconciliation over general ledger accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Generate general ledger and financial reports from the accounting system and review for accuracy.
- Assists in maintenance of documentation of policies, procedures and controls.
- Any adhoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration required
- 2+ years corporate accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites is required(Specially Excel)
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- A quick learner and problem solving skills to succeed in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, computer and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of K-IFRS/US GAAP
- Must prioritize and follow up tasks proactively
- Seeks fast-paced, multitask environment.
- The ability to take and utilize guidance effectively
- Able to implement solutions to complex issues
- Experience in SAP or Oracle E1