When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
This position is responsible for supporting transfer of new product design from R&D to manufacturing. The position also requires to perform process validation activities, including shipping and stability studies ensuring that the resulting finished products meet all safety, quality, and manufacturability requirements by a robust design control process.
- Technical support for various methods and for procedures and processes requiring evaluation and judgment with the assistance of a Sr. Scientist
- Perform manufacturing process optimization and testing procedures on routine and non-routine production work using a variety of equipment and instrumentation
- Prepare new and update existing procedures
- Demonstrate good cross functional working relationship
- Demonstrate good flexibility with changes to working environment and deliver high quality results
- Communicate to peers in a timely fashion
- Compile, analyze data, and compose reports as required
- BS in a scientific discipline with 3-4 years diagnostic industry experience
- Considerable hands-on experience in Medical Device manufacturing with basic working knowledge of FDA QSR, IVDD and ISO 13485.
- Demonstrated ability for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, problem solving skills, collaboration with other departments
- Ability to present and communicate (oral and written) information in a clear manner.
- Experience in computer skills such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in preparing manufacturing documents including SOPs, specification sheets and worksheets.
- Good understanding of Design Control elements.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com