Job title: R&D Manager, Validation & Verification, Clinical Diagnostics Division
Location: Vantaa, Finland
- Manage and develop own team as resource pool
- Prioritizes and allocates resources, ensuring the correct mix of skills and experience are made available to enable effective project execution within the required timeframe
- Identifies requirements and manages outsourced resources.
- Manage development tools to ensure most efficient tools are in place
- Drive the quality of own work and that of team
- Create an environment where innovation is part of the culture and our designs.
- Develops direct reports by defining specific targets and SMART goals, providing challenging and stretch tasks and assignments and holding regular development and career planning discussions.
- Ensures the correct mix of skills, development tools and experience is available in the department to meet business requirements.
- Ensures best practice in own area is researched, defined, documented and adopted.
- Regularly review and evaluate effectiveness and recommend changes to improve methodologies, systems and procedures
- Responsible for own team deliverables
- Drives continuous improvement through effective utilization of group and management practices and processes.
- Act as V&V lead in some projects
- Act as mold validation lead in some projects
- Consulted in LT Application support
- Consulted in V&V process of LHC Vantaa projects
- A degree in a relevant discipline, for example M.Sc. or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and a demonstrated track record in managing verification/validation teams
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with all the stakeholders globally
- Ability to set organizational goals and to lead and collaborate with others to meet them
- Wide understanding on generic verification/validation processes and procedures
- Excellent change management skills and urge to develop teams and individuals there
- Languages: fluent in English
If you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org