Job ID :
Costa Rica - Lagunilla
- Key Responsibilities:
- Interact with staff (at all levels) across the organization and rest of the world and ensures adequate communication between functions and individuals, making sure that appropriate arrangements are in place. Ensures a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and interact with both internal and external executives and assistants as well as consultants.
- Manage meetings and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations for the Leadership Team members as needed. Prepare travel expense reports in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with Others
- Internally: Frequent communication both orally and in writing with colleagues across US and world wide.
- Externally: Communication with outside clients and vendors such as event agencies, travel agencies, etc.
- Required Qualification
- Fluency in English Required
- Great communications skills in Spanish and English, oral and written.
- A-level Standards/Abitur
- Secretary school or experience as a personal assistant
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office package and Outlook)
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive: ability to work under small supervision
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate and manage multiple cross divisional work process and projects
- Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with management
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty, and capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required