Thermo Fisher Scientific's Laboratory Chemicals Division in Fair Lawn, New Jersey has an immediate opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst.
1. Consolidate and prepare MBR (Monthly Business review) and QBR (Quarterly Business Review) financial reporting package.
2. Partner with Operations and Supply Chain teams to develop and report key operating performance metrics and trends analysis including inventory, service levels, productivity savings project tracking, capital spending project tracking, and other metrics as required.
3. Support preparation of weekly revenue forecast, risk and opportunities analysis, variance to plan, and related commentary.
4. Leverage system capabilities to efficiently report key performance metrics to leadership team on a regular basis.
5. Lead BU AOP and STRAP process.
6. Lead AR/inventory review and B/S items review.
7. Participate in annual physical inventory of warehouses.
8. Drive continuous improvement of internal processes.
9. Perform other duties and ad hoc analyses as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of financial analysis experience
- Essbase Hyperion experience