Job ID :
US - California - San Jose
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, monitors and controls daily shipments and revenue through the corresponding Manufacturing, Planning and Logistics personnel.
- Ensures “Finished Goods Inventories” in all manufacturing locations are appropriately managed to meet divisional objectives.
- Utilizes the SAP ERP system to schedule all Sales Orders and STOs.
- Ensures all SAP orders are entered correctly and can be fulfilled to meet the customer expectations.
- Contributes to the complete implementation of a lean manufacturing environment.
- Ensures that deliveries are created for orders scheduled within the 4 day window to meet on- time shipment metrics.
- Works with Global Order Management teams to resolve any order or customer issues.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- At least five years of related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to use computer and office-related software.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP experience required.
- Must be familiar with ERP, MRPII, lean manufacturing, supply chain management and order management.