Job ID :
US - North Carolina - Asheville
- Responsible for verifying RM and Validation sales orders create and track SFDC cases to service order creation then reassignment.
- Analyze and research as required RM and Validation sales orders to ensure properly quoted and linked for Sales to Service notification.
- Serve as a customer advocate and provide/arrange proper resolution for complex orders.
- Primary contact for Strategic Project Managers to coordinate all aspects of case and order management related to Remote Monitoring.
- Coordination between Commercial and Channel partners for assigned strategic clinical customers to track installations and locations for purchased services.
- Responsible for collection and distribution of site survey check list and related results.
- Build and assign worksite locations by installation record in Baan database.
- Create service orders in an efficient manner for processing.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to “manage without authority” in a team environment to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Demonstrated and in-depth product knowledge on RM and Validation value-add service offerings.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, be a problem solver, follow through and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and project management skills.
Non-negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills required; efficiency in Word, Excel, SFDC, Cognos, Baan and SAP
- Documented success managing customer solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 25%