When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Support Mass Spectrometer manufacturing process through solving challenging technical issues.
• Provide sustaining engineering support for Mass Spectrometer production.
• Work with the Manufacturing and Quality team to improve first pass yield.
• Support line setup and perform process validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
• Work with the R&D team to support part change due to component EOL.
• Work with the R&D team to support NPI implementation and cost reduction projects.
• Work with the NPI team to support on manufacturing transfer and setup.
• Support the QA team to perform failure analysis on field return instrument.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in EE or EEE.
• Minimum 5 years or more experience in Mass Spectrometer.
• Good organizational skills, self-starter.
• Work well within a team environment.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.