Job ID :
Australia - Brisbane|Australia - Scoresby|Australia - Sydney
- Create the overall strategy for assigned accounts; incorporating business unit level account goals and objectives.
- Manager allocated key accounts as assigned by management in addition to managing the overall results of direct reports
- Manage the interface between the account and Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ.
- Develop relationships at senior levels within the account to advance Thermo Fisher’s access and opportunities.
- Align specific proposals and offerings to company objectives by working with product management and sales teams across business units.
- Leverage a customized customer value proposition across the breadth of the portfolio to drive growth and business objectives.
- Own the business objectives for the account strategy including umbrella financial objectives and compliance metrics.
- Define opportunities and initiatives such as bundles, incentives, and rebates to bias the relationship towards significant improvement in share of wallet with Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ.
- Conduct regular key account reviews and business updates to key stakeholders within client companies and within Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ.
- Prepare regular reports on opportunities, key accounts, customers, competitors and market and participate in business reviews.
- Ensure the Key Account Management team achieves sales and margin targets for their designated region by effectively managing and growing their existing customer base and generating new business opportunities.
- Ensure the Key Account Managers achieve minimum standard performance KPI’s including compliance with the CRM system (salesforce.com) for opportunity & pipeline management, sales forecasts and business plans.
- Serve as a managerial point of contact for customers in relation to their respective requests and to proactively assist the customer by being the ‘voice of Thermo Fisher Scientific’.
- Gain a full and proper understanding of current market position and the opportunities within the geography and work with Key Account Managers to address opportunities and the requirements of our customers.
- Ensure the KAM team are working to the best of their ability and as effectively as possible by scheduling regular field travel and identifying coaching opportunities. Address non-performance through mentoring and performance monitoring and engage in performance management if required.
- Lead and motivate the KAM team to meet key objectives and achieve desired results. Including:
- Developing a high performance team with a ‘customer first approach’
- Set reasonable and specific performance objectives through the PMD process and ensure team activities are aligned to the overall category objectives.
- Ensure accurate annual performance reviews and all team members have a development plan in place to drive skills and career growth,
- Ensure 100% compliance of corporate ethics training
- Work with the Category Directors, Product Managers/ Specialists and sales teams to ensure a coherent message to market and effective communication of marketing through the sales team.
- Liaise with other Managers and staff to ensure that opportunities are not overlooked and to offer assistance where required.