Key Responsibilities: (Bullets)
Provide the application and product technical support for sales and customer. Develop methods and write the application notes for marketing leverage to enhance the competency of GC/GCMS/SP product Facilitate deal close by conducting customer demo, doing sample analysis and participating sales processes as required. Assist in lead generation by developing sales or marketing materials, joining seminars or workshops and participating trade shows. Participate industry and trade conferences to represent Thermo in assigned territories and collect market information to feedback to Thermo factories
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
- M.S. or above in analytical chemistry or subjects related to Agriculture/environmental/Petro chemical/Bio-Pharm Analysis
- More than 5 years hands on lab experience with analytical instruments related to GC.& GCMS product
- Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese
- Demonstrated effective teamwork player.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Available for travel up to 40-50%