When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- This role is focused on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both pre-sales process and post-sales installation and training, Works closely with LSG HID customers, field sales, sales managers, product marketing and technical support staff; identify market opportunities through development and commercialization of new applications on systems.
- Support Sales Representatives to do on-field service to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customers’ inquiries
- Support telephone inquiries
- Provide post-sale applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with LSG consumable products
- Prepare and present seminars to customers, potential customers and Sales Representatives and other employees as requested
- Provide technical expertise in conferences and trade show booths
- Proactively accomplish all administrative duties such as reports, presentations, meetings, and etc.
- Attends technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, innovative products and discoveries.
- Master or PhD degree major in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and etc. Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in Biological research. HID or Paternity test experience is preferred. Sequencing and QPCR experience is a strong plus.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in Biological research. Sequencing and QPCR experience is strongly preferred. HID or Paternity test experience is preferred.
- Proven systematic and analytical problem solving skills.
- Quick learner for new technologies and new skills.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Good oral and written English skills. Good office software skills.
- Required to travel extensively to cover our distributed customers throughout China.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.