With 50,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
For our Customer Care Division in Darmstadt we are currently looking for a Team Leader.
- Provide support in driving customer loyalty, maximising business performance and aligning to the overall business objectives to enable growth.
- Guide team to support all local/corporate business objectives.
- Counsels employees on performance and contributes to employee pay decisions/changes.
- Support key CC strategies to drive customer loyalty & resulting CAS score.
- Support Sales to enhance the customer experience by providing appropriate guidance.
- Participate in key projects to support local/corporate initiatives.
- Identify key improvement opportunities – e.g. system enhancements, processes, tools.
- Utilize system knowledge to provide appropriate guidance on transactional capability.
- Drive performance on key metrics by which the CC team success will be measured.
- Oversee management of customer related data within ERP systems.
- Train/present to other teams relevant CC tools/initiatives/strategies.
- Complete other related duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Key Skills required for this specific role:
- Demonstrated skills in people management & development preferred.
- Experience in supporting projects preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills in German and English are essential.
- Must be able to interface effectively with internal & external customers.
- Strong results focus and attention to detail are essential.
- Demonstrated ability with systems is critical, including Outlook, Powerpoint & Excel.
- Good organisational skills are necessary, as is the ability to use own initiative and collaborate well within a team.
- Qualification in related field, preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience depending on qualifications.
- Office based
- Some travelling will be required