When you’re part of the team at ThermoFisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding curesfor cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Yourwork will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving yourcareer goals.
As the world leader in serving science, weempower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningfulsolutions, and build rewarding careers. With revenues of $18 billion and thelargest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our 55,000 extraordinaryminds the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to theworld.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in the assembly of a product.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tight tolerances to blueprints specifications.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and or experience:
- Familiarity with various mechanical and electrical measuring equipment
- Familiarity with Windows and other PC based software
- Able to safely lift and manipulate 35 pounds
- Excellent manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination
- Capable of working with small, detailed objects under a microscope
- Ability to conduct repetitive line work for long periods of time
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use a variety of small hand tools
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Strive to meet targets and deadlines for assembling process
- Upon hire, on-the-job training will be provided for the successful candidate during a 90-day introductory period.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one ofour 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us andcontribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the worldhealthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is anEEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.