Job ID :
US - Wisconsin - Madison
|When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Support Coordinator II is primarily responsible for processing of external and internal customer request through notifications, and external customer quotations.
- As a front-line representative of the company, this position directly influences customer allegiance.
- Professionalism and courtesy are required at all times.
- Also required is extensive interaction with other departments within the company to ensure that our commitments to our customers are met.
- This position also assists the department supervisor and manager with areas such as: resolving A/R collection issues, master data rationalization, negotiation of customer terms and conditions, term contract maintenance, and training of new employees. Itemized duties include the following:
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 Year of previous Call Center Experience
- Good Communication Skills both verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent, associates preferred.