When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals
• Lead contract compliance initiative to measure financial & operational progress on existing customer engagements and new business expansion. Maintain regular schedule of account reviews.
• Manage account analysis and asset profitability forecasting to understand profitability drivers and to identify profit-improvement opportunities. Communicate opportunities to Operations team.
• Partner with Sales to support RFP’s, business development and contract renewal activity. Manage deal review analysis, financial proformas and secure appropriate approvals for new business and contract renewals.
• Manage and coach team of 3-5 professionals to consistently provide accurate, high-quality reporting to support
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business
• 5-10 years prior experience in financial analysis and/or contract compliance
• Effective communication across all levels of the organization with particular focus on interpreting and presenting financial results in consistent, understandable format
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Advanced degree or certification in business or accounting
• Prior experience supporting enterprise services customers
• Embrace PPI and actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement
• Previous management or leadership experience
This position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI and may also be based remotely.
This position has not been approved for relocation.