When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals
• Support development of asset management pricing recommendations with data analysis and reporting
• Maintain key customer price lists; review for anomalies and recommend adjustments and updates
• Update standard pricing database
• Maintain material master database; monitor and correct redundancies, discrepancies and data issues
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years professional work experience
• Attentive to details and focused on proactively identifying opportunities to improve data management workstreams
• Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines and on-time commitments
• Prior experience supporting enterprise services customers
• Prior experience in financial analysis, pricing, sourcing, business planning or sales
• Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement processes
This position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI and may also be based remotely.
This position has not been approved for relocation.