When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals
• Analyze business opportunities and develop pricing recommendations
• Maintain standard pricing database
• Maintain vendor database and support vendor-validation process to include vendor qualification, ISO validation
• Interact with Sourcing, Marketing and external vendors to execute on corporate strategy and initiatives
• Coach and mentor Strategic Support Analyst and Pricing Operations team
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years professional work experience
• Prior experience in financial analysis, pricing, sourcing, business planning or sales
• Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines and on-time commitments
• Prior experience supporting enterprise services customers
• Familiarity with analytical instruments and asset management programs
• Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement processes
This position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI and may also be based remotely.
This position has not been approved for relocation.