1. Responsible for all statutory, financial, tax & management accounting, reporting and compliance for Fisher Clinical Services China.
2. Ensure internal controls are in place & adhered to, make recommendations for improvements.
3. Maintain the financial systems & documentation. Ensure all ledgers (GL, AP, AR, FA, and Inventory) are maintained in accordance with local accounting standards, USGAAP and Thermo Fisher policy.
4. Prepare and post general ledger journals into Coda accounting system.
5. Responsible for month end financial closing and all USGAAP reporting to Hyperion.
6. Provide monthly analysis on P&L and BS variances.
7. Supervise the day to day processing of all accounts payable functions (supplier invoices, reconciling statements, payments runs, supplier queries, setting up new supplier accounts).
8. Supervise the day to day processing of all accounts receivable functions (raising customer invoices / credit notes, setting up new customer accounts).
9. Supervise preparation of freight billings to customers.
10. Manage intercompany process, including month end reconciliation through liaison with other Thermo entities, monthly I/C netting process and revaluation of intercompany balances.
11. Responsible for all credit control functions (customer credit checks, issuing monthly statements, responding to customer queries, chasing payment & ensuring customers keep to payment terms).
12. Prepare cash flows and manage treasury matters including cash pooling.
13. Work with the management team to prepare weekly forecasts and annual budgets.
14. Co-ordinate and facilitate information for internal and external audits.
15. Responsible for accurate and on time VAT/Tax reporting.
16. Provide financial information, advice & support to local, regional & Network management teams.
17. Support the Financial Controller in all financial, treasury and taxation matters of the group including budgeting and forecasting.