Following a business integration and the construction of a cold room facility in our warehouse, multiple Storeperson roles are available immediately. In this role you will provide shipping, receiving, storage and order fulfillment services for finished goods, inventory, materials, supplies, parts and equipment at the assigned facility.
- Ensure accurate and efficient pick-pack of customer orders.
- Pack products in accordance with policy ensuring individual customer expectations are met.
- Prepare accurate documentation.
- Ensure dangerous goods are packaged to meet legislative requirements.
- Record goods dispatch within the ERP and freight systems.
- Oversee and support the packers in your department (MBD)
- Reorder packaging supplies.
- Work under various temperatures including room temperature, cold-room, and/or freezer-room.
- Other duties as directed by the Cool Room Supervisor.
- Operates distribution equipment safely, as required.
- Operate within all ISO standards pertaining to site Distribution.
- Responds to customer service and other external department inquiries regarding order requirements and/or fulfillment issues.
- Operates PC applications and systems including Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of related warehouse/logistics experience
- Ability to maintain cooperative work relationships.
- Ability to prioritize workflow in a changing work environment.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and attendance
- Working knowledge of packing operations and ERP systems is essential.
- Operate powered industrial trucks and equipment at various heights.