Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Support FP&A managers in developing and improving the planning & forecasting systems & process to both Regional and Divisional roll up.
- Responsible for forecasting requirements between SEATW countries and Business unit teams
- Liaise with other regional teams and finance personnel across the company to support SEATW CAD business review
- Lead & consolidate bi-weekly forecast discussion and reports with detail assessment on risks & opportunities
- Assist & work out Sales commission calculation for SEATW commercial team.
- Assist in the variance analysis on accounting ratios like DSO, Inventory Turnover etc.
- Support annual planning process in SEATW CAD
- Coordinate materials for monthly APAC CAD review with senior management
- Perform ad hoc projects to support business growth initiatives
- Be the subject matter expert for standard reporting tools such as Cognos and Hyperion Essbase
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Power Point, knowledge of Access preferred
- Strong system skills with ability to learn new systems quickly, eg. SAP, Cognos, Hyperion, SFDC.
- The ability to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic team environment, able to take direction and work towards goal
- Good business analysis, market analysis and financial analysis skills
BS or BA in accounting, finance or related field required.
Min 3 years of related working experience.