At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world
- Drive corporate relationships by understanding customer life cycle and contract timeframes
- Coordinates needs and opportunity assessments across locations
- Measures customer satisfaction and develops strategies to improve
- Drives the Request for Proposal process
- Identifies target profitability, terms and conditions
- Coordinates and communicates business development initiatives and strategies
- Creates and manages the account strategy and implementation plan
- Conducts business reviews with customer
- Provides direction to managers/sales representatives on expectations for the servicing account
- Drive market share improvement and identify standard marketing programs/promotions relevant to customer
- Evaluate customer performance for contract compliance
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; strong background in science and the specific industry segment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and grow senior level customer relationships across multiple areas like Sourcing, Production, Research, Materials Management
- Strong financial analysis, negotiation, and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills in a matrix environment
- Proven sales record
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint a must; contact management software a plus
This position is not considered for Relocation Assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.