Job Title – IT Project Manager
Job Location – Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working with team members to develop estimates to create staffing and financial models.
- Creation of proposals and projects within the Thermo Fisher Scientific project management tool PPM. Maintain data within PPM to ensure accurate reporting of project status to Management.
- Creation and maintenance of a detailed project plan incorporating all aspects related to the planning, definition, development, testing and release of functionality.
- Participate in backlog grooming, scrum planning, and all scrum ceremonies.
- Serve as the scrum master for an agile development team.
- Responsible for planning team work efforts in order to accomplish goals within a defined schedule, cost, material resources, personnel resources, and quality standards
- Effectively communicate to management and stakeholders including: status updates, blocker identification, risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- Articulate and negotiate consensus on project goals with DTD leadership to insure an on-time and within budget deliverables
- Work with management to provide project team direction and vision including: focus and prioritization, motivating people to perform, listening, and recognizing strengths in order to best utilize available resources
- Project Tracking – ensure that all necessary project deliverables are being met in accordance with the Thermo Fisher Scientific processes. This includes financial tracking and reporting.
- 4 to 6 years of experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 57,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.