When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Performs visual inspection of all products introduced in the processing of drug kits.
- Ensures that all components are intact, materials meet quality specifications and are built according to bill of material specifications.
- Rework kits that do not meet production standards.
- Complete related forms for rework and quality control.
- Loads boxes into the case erector.
- Monitors box erector.
- Clears box jams.
- Monitors the box packer machine.
- Inserts a corrugated insert in each case as required.
- Ensures that correct code is being printed on case-by-case coding system.
- Labels boxes with printed labels with all tracking information when required.
- Prints labels as needed.
- Monitors the closure of each case.
- Palletizes boxes in approved pallet configuration, shrink-wraps units and places pallets in approved Warehouse Area.
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards.
- Perform any takes necessary to help complete production.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to be Cross Trained in All Aspects of the Drug Line
- Work well within team environment and ability to work independently, self motivated
- Good Communications Skills, (written and verbal)
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Must be available to work 12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.